ALPHA VIP TRANSFER
In order to guarantee fundamental rights with user data, this page complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, April 27, 2016 and with the Law 34/2002, July 11, about Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
Our website address is: https://alphaviptransfer.com/
Basic information on Data Protection.
At ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent about it.
For this reason, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) regarding the protection of natural persons related to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, July 11, on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”). “ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL” informs the user that, as processor, it will include the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
– Your data are collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
– We are transparent about what data we collect about you and why we do so.
– Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
–We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
– Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Principles governing the processing of personal data.
The principles of data protection
The data protection law establishes the following principles to support good practices and impartiality in the treatment of personal information. These principles stipulate that:
- Personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- Personal data may only be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Personal data must be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary for its treatment;
- Personal data must be accurate and kept up to date with every effort to erase or rectify without delay;
- Personal data must be kept in a form that allows the interested party to be identified only for the time necessary for its treatment;
- Personal data must be treated in a way that guarantees adequate security; and
- The processor must be able to demonstrate compliance with the other data protection principles (proactive responsibility)
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
In accordance with the current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data provided have been incorporated into the client file whose owner and processor is “ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL”, with registered office at CALLE MARE DE DEU, 44, 07800 IBIZA.
Contact number: 605240632. Contact email: email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and email address.
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device’s operating system.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, the completion of the registration form is mandatory to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
Why and for what do we treat your data?
In “ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL” we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- To manage any of our services, either online or in our physical establishments.
- To manage the sending of the information that you request.
- To develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and information tasks.
- To develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organised.
- In some cases, it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third-party companies for auditing purposes, as well as handling personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will take part in the Registry of Treatment Activities and Operations (RTA), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What kind of automated decision-making and/or profiling do we do with user data?
“ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL” does not make any decisions based on algorithms or other automated processing that significantly affect you.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The treatment of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletter.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic evaluations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations to prevent fraud, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
Web and/or contact forms.
The data obtained by “ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL” through forms on this website or contact forms are only intended for the legitimate purpose of providing services of “ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL”.
“ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL” maintains contact form submissions for a certain period for user service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes, unless the user has given us express consent to do so.
How long do we keep your data?
The treatment of your personal data and storage of these will only be maintained to the extent that we need it in order to be able to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected, and according to the legal basis of its treatment in accordance with the applicable law.
In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving it any use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defence of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility may arise from its treatment, which must be attended and for which recovery is necessary.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to the Processor, and will not be processed except for making them available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defence of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, “ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL” will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers with whom the controller works may use the data to provide the corresponding services. However, they will not use that information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
“ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL” seeks to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of those legal obligations will be disclosed.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can address your communications and exercise your rights by means of a request in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to the GDPR, you can request:
- Right of access: You can request information about the personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification: You can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of suppression and to be forgotten: You can request the deletion after blocking personal data.
- Right of limitation to treatment: implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: You can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing their further processing.
- Right to portability: In some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another processor.
- Right to object and automated individual decision-making: You can request that decisions not be made based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
Procedure in the exercise of rights.
The cost of the procedure for the exercise of rights will initially be free, except that it involves unfounded or excessive manifestations, and with a reiterated component, where the person in charge, pursuant to the articles 12 et seq. of the GDPR, you may charge a reasonable fee based on the costs incurred to respond to the aforementioned request.
The controller shall bear the burden of demonstrating the manifestly unfounded or excessive character of the request.
The procedure adopted by the company is as follows:
The communication must be directed to the person in charge through any means made available to the interested parties in this web section (giving preference to the electronic address: email@example.com and thaving previously been informed).
For information purposes, the aforementioned communication by the interested parties must contain at least the following information: name and surname of the interested party, photocopy of the ID or FID, and where appropriate, if it is made through a representative, the ID of this one and the document that accredits the representation, description of the detailed request in which the request is specified, electronic address for the purposes of notifications, date and signature of the applicant.
The term to respond to the queries of those affected must be the shortest time possible from the receipt of the request, with a maximum of one month and the possibility of extending it for two more months if necessary, taking into account the complexity of this and the number of requests received.
In some cases, the request may be denied if you request that data necessary to comply with legal obligations be deleted.
Likewise, if you have any complaint about the processing of data, you can make a complaint before the data protection authority.
Protection of your rights.
In the event you think that your rights have been neglected by our entity, you can make a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
Postal mail: Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Making a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating «ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL» from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. “ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL”, reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been held with the users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
“ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL” is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not self-elaborated and for which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of that information.
“ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL”, reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to that information. “ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL” is exempt from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by “ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL” whenever it comes from other sources different from this one.
Likewise, the user certifies that he/she is over 14 and that he/she has the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of his/her personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
Initially, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to children under the age of fourteen, pursuant to article 8 of the DGPR and article 7 of LO 3/2018, of December 5 (OLPDGDD), «ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL» will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the ID or any other form of identification of the person giving the consent will be required.
In the case of people over fourteen, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except for those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
From which third parties do we receive data?
“ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL” does not receive data from third parties and other entities, except for those that are covered by a legal basis duly stipulated and regulated by law.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
“ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL” has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of Personal Data provided to «ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL».
“ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL” is not responsible for hypothetical damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond “ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL”; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties. persons through illegitimate interference under the control of “ALPHA VIP TRANSFER SL”. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Among other policies adopted, we highlight the following:
- Use of electronic signature: The electronic signature will be used in commercial exchanges and in procedures with the Public Administrations.
- SSL web certificates: The company must acquire a web certificate to guarantee the security of the information on a website.
- Encryption of sensitive data when external services are contracted: It must be verified that the contracted external service uses encrypted channels for communications and encryption tools in the treatment of sensitive information.
- Encryption of sensitive data when application development is requested: It must be verified that the access credentials are encrypted when web developments or apps that involve user login are requested.
Links to other websites:
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on his/her hard drive, it exists the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way that it prevents the installation of these files. For more information see our Cookies Policy https://alphaviptransfer.com/cookies-policy/